Useful Tools for Monitoring Your International Presence
· Tweetdeck – http://www.tweetdeck.com– my personal favorite – let’s you monitor multiple Twitter accounts at one time as well as search for keywords
· HootSuite – http://hootsuite.com– great for scheduling Tweets
· Google Alerts - http://www.google.com/alerts - highly recommended tool – allows you to received notifications when items are posted on the internet about you or your organization/institution
· Google Reader - http://www.google.com/reader- great tool for being able to read all of your Alerts in one place.
· Social Mention - http://www.socialmention.com/ - like Google Alerts but for social media
· Addict-o-Matic - http://addictomatic.com/ - let’s you create a keyword social media search
· Tribe Monitor - https://www.tribemonitor.com/ - allows you to measure your presence on social media.
I hope you find some of these useful and use at least one of these to monitor your international social media presence.